Brokeback Mountain
Saw the movie today, Ed brought the DVD.
You know this is a 2.5 hour movie, so didn't manage to do anything after that.
It's a touching movie... why? because Jack Twist died at the end of the movie, not because of anything else..
You know, my Dad died almost one and a half years ago. There are and still are 'triggers' that will break me down.
For example, my Dad used to do things to my bike, which frustrates me. Like tying the bike cover to my bike with a string. Once, he tied the cover to my bike's tyre and i didn't know, so when I was in a hurry I pulled the bike cover off in a fit of strength and tore the cover. Boy, was I angry with my Dad, I just tore my bike cover which cost me $35 bucks!
I told my Dad to lay off and stop touching my things.
It was a while after my Dad's death, and I've stopped riding my bike because I've gotten a car. So, one morning, I went down to cover my bike. I took the forgotten bike cover that was torn accidentally and cover my bike. Unconsciously I bend down to see if I could secure the cover and saw a shoe string there. Tied to a hole in the bike cover was my Dad's shoe string.
He must have tied it there for me. At that moment, I felt my Dad's love for me and I just broke down... suddenly, the tears just came rushing. How could I have been mad with my Dad who had loved me so much.
He had always been there for me... all my thoughts of him came back that moment. When my bike broke down in the middle of the CTE at 1am in the morning. I called a friend who lives just nearby, he didn't came. When I finally called my Dad, he came and helped me fix my bike.
A father's love is as great as a Mother's love. Father's are the unsung heroes' they never say they love us, but they do - believe me.
They do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home